Monday, July 27, 2009

Where Is The Time Going?

Less than two weeks until we leave-there seems like so much to do, yet! I'll be working on one thing and two more will pop into my head! thank the Lord for lists (and Cory- he sets the example!)

All the youth leaders are reading an amazing book titled Crazy Love by Francis Chan. This is the most convicting and challenging book I have ever read, and is excellent preparation for our trip. I recommend to everyone that you read this book- if it doesn't change the way you think about and act out your faith- well, I won't believe it!

I have to be going now, but before I do, I have to give thanks to the many people who have supported our trip so far- from financial support to prayer support to donating supplies to take with us to just giving an encouraging word-THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I truly feel I was called to make this trip, but your support has made things so much better and easier. I pray you all will be enlightened by what I will be able to share as we go and after we return.Again,thank you.

That's all for now,until next post-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment